- Write your name and phone number on the outside of a Ziploc baggie large enough to hold each photo. Place the photo inside the bag to protect it from any moisture it could encounter during the shipping process.
- Sandwich it between cardboard pieces, and then tape the edges so the photo can’t slide out.
- Insert the wrapped photo and the Photo Restoration Order Form into an envelope (or box). If there is extra space in the box, fill it with bubble wrap, newspaper, or plastic bags.
- Seal the package securely and write “Photos – Do Not Bend” on the outside. Be sure to include your return address!
- Mail the package to us using a TRACKABLE shipper such as UPS, FedEx, or US Postal Service.
VistaPix Media, LLC
919 Hospital Dr.
Niceville, FL 32578
** We cannot accept responsibility for your photo during shipment, so please use method of shipment that allows real-time tracking. We will contact you within 24-48 hours of receiving your photo to let you know we received it safely.